TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Announcements
- Police Log: Honey bees encroach on woman’s property in Sutherlin
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Riddle lumberman Milt Herbert leaves rich legacy