WINCHESTER — Despite low river levels, floaters and river rafters on the North Umpqua enjoyed their sunny Saturday drifting down to River Forks Park northwest
Hundreds swarm to river on high-90s day for annual Pepsi Float
Trending in: Announcements
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion