Festival Assn. elects leaders The Winston-Dillard Festival Association has elected officers for the coming year. They are: President Clay Caldwell, Vice President Merry Arbizu, Secretary Anna Falls, Treasurer Keith Falls and Financial Secretary Gary Vess. The new board members are: Donna Caldwell, Michael Adams, Lloyd Stutzman, Nancy Beiter and Curtis Simmons. The Festival Association meets at 6:30 p.m. the first and third Thursdays of each month. They gather at the Senior Center in Winston during the winter and at Riverbend Park during the summer. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees