Mercy grant repairs lift Cobb Children’s Learning Center would like to thank the Mercy Foundation’s Healthcare Committee for its recent grant to make necessary repairs to our wheelchair lift. The safety of our students is essential and this wheelchair lift allows us to include all of our students in field trips, library visits and off-site PE classes like tennis, bowling and Crossfit. Thank you, Mercy Foundation, for helping us continue to provide an educational and stimulating environment for all of our children. Diane Dunas Executive Director Roseburg …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees