Must we repeat our mistakes? Barack Hussein Obama’s new term has just begun and it appears that it will be even worse than the first. The currently proposed Cabinet appointees will continue to expand the number of ignoble advisers surrounding the grandest usurper of the Constitution in history. The press is allowing the impeachable offenses in the Libya fiasco to disappear, and our own legislators espouse supporting more investments (spending) to get the economy on track. The rhetoric at recent town hall meetings appears to confirm that spending is a priority for the Senate. This is quite odd, since the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees