Schroeders mark 50th together Larry and Bonnie Schroeder celebrated their 50th anniversary with a family gathering at Seven Feathers Casino Resort in Canyonville. The event was hosted by their children. Bonnie Wolff and Larry Schroeder were married Dec. 15, 1962, at the First Presbyterian Church in Roseburg. She has lived in the area since 1949. He came to Douglas County in 1959. The Schroeders opened and operated the Package Depot on Walnut Street and now own and operate Granny’s Mini-Hut Restaurant on Ward Street, both in Roseburg. In his spare time away from the restaurant, Larry likes to work in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees