Crab feed helps Lions charities The Myrtle Creek Lions will have its 12th annual All-You-Can-Eat Crab Feed from 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the Elks Lodge, 106 S. Main St., Myrtle Creek. Tickets are available at: Hanson Jewelers and Garden Valley Branch Umpqua Bank in Roseburg; Hall’s Mercantile, Myrtle Creek City Hall, Ye Olde Art Shoppe, Stylz and Cutz, Del’s Building Supply, and Umpqua Bank in the Myrtle Creek-Tri City area; and Umpqua Bank in Canyonville. The cost is $25 when purchased in advance, or $30 at the door; $8 per plate for children age 12 or younger. The …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees