Umpqua Community College will host two more public forums in Myrtle Creek and Roseburg to gather comments as it develops plans for the next five years. A meeting for Douglas County business owners and leaders to share feedback with the college will take place from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Feb. 26 at the Umpqua Business Center, 522 S.E. Washington Ave., in Roseburg. A meeting for southern Douglas County residents will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 27 in the South Umpqua High School library, 501 S.W. Chadwick Lane, Myrtle Creek. Information: 541-440-4625 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees