“A preliminary question is this: Why would there be drones flying in American airspace? Drones are used for surveillance and strategic bombing. They are great
March 18, 2013 | Back to: Announcements
Truth of Youth: Should drones be allowed to fly in U.S. airspace?
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News: Douglas County Master Gardeners prune plant clinic hours beginning in October
- Club News: Roseburg High School Interact inducts new members
- Club News: Umpqua Valley Republican Women host Oct. 1 discussion of upcoming ballot measures
- Club News: Attend the StampFest and Coin Show in Canyonville on Oct. 4 and 5
- Club News: Roseburg VFW Post 2468 hosts Interstate 5 coffee break near Milepost 142 on Oct. 3, 4, and 5.
- Douglas County Green and Solar Tour shares sustainable stories and strategies
- Breaking News: Collision reported on I-5 near Oakland
- Questions arise regarding candidates’ money issues
- Myrtle Creek cancer patient gets last-wish Tom Petty concert
- Grant gives Sutherlin High School students tools for learning