A Roseburg car dealer has agreed to buy 4.7 acres from Douglas County for $1.25 million and move from its cramped downtown lot to spacious
Honda dealership buys former Sunrise site from Douglas County
Trending in: Announcements
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'