A Roseburg car dealer has agreed to buy 4.7 acres from Douglas County for $1.25 million and move from its cramped downtown lot to spacious
Honda dealership buys former Sunrise site from Douglas County
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News: Roseburg VFW Post 2468 hosts Interstate 5 coffee break near Milepost 142 on Oct. 3, 4, and 5.
- Club News: Douglas County Master Gardeners prune plant clinic hours beginning in October
- Club News: Umpqua Valley Republican Women host Oct. 1 discussion of upcoming ballot measures
- Club News: Attend the StampFest and Coin Show in Canyonville on Oct. 4 and 5
- Club News: Riddle crafters host Oct. 4 Crafters Fair