Looking for answers Am I mad to think that the Republican Party is destroying life as we know it so they can build up their party in an effort to win elections? The following may be a list to think about when you decide to fill in your next ballot. Has Congress considered President Obama’s jobs bill that would put tens of thousands of people to work shoring up our crumbling infrastructure? It appears Congress is working less and less as time passes, yet its members vote themselves raises every chance they get. Michele Bachmann claims women, children and seniors …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees