Lusaitis-Garrison Elizabeth Lusaitis and Ty Garrison have announced their engagement and plans for an August wedding in Coronado Beach, Calif. Elizabeth is the daughter of John and Chris Lusaitis of Voorhees, N.J. Elizabeth graduated in 1998 from Eastern High School in Voorhees and earned a bachelor’s degree from The College of New Jersey in 2002. She is now a kindergarten teacher in Portland. Ty is the son of Dr. David and Marilyn Owens of Winchester, and Randy and Mickey Garrison of Roseburg. Ty graduated from Roseburg High School in 1999 and earned a bachelor’s degree in from the University of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees