A Roseburg woman suspected of giving her 14-year-old son a cookie containing medical marijuana was arrested today, Roseburg police said. Terrianne Christine Rowe, 34, was taken into custody around 4:30 a.m. in the 1800 block of Southeast Commercial Avenue. No further information was available today about how police learned about the incident. Rowe was arrested on suspicion of distributing marijuana and booked into the Douglas County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees