Locks-Saxton Donielle Lynne Locks and Christopher Edmund Saxton were married June 22 in Sutherlin. Officiating the ceremony was Johnnie Hicks of the Church of Christ. Donielle is the daughter of Anthony and Margie Locks of Winchester. Donielle attended Roseburg High School and earned her GED in 2012. She is now a student at Umpqua Community College. Christopher is the son of Ronelle Turner of Indio, Calif., and Charles Saxton of Beaverton. Christopher attended South Medford High School and earned his GED in 2009. He is a 2013 graduate of Umpqua Community College’s culinary arts program. The bride was attended during …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees