Kobbe couple celebrate 60th Kenneth and Donna Kobbe recently commemorated their 60th anniversary with a family gathering at their home in Kellogg. Donna Dale Madison married Kenneth Loyd Kobbe June 14, 1953, at the First Conservative Baptist Church in Roseburg. The wedding was officiated by Edgar B. Luther. Although the pair are both natives of Douglas County, the Kobbes lived in Aloha from 1955 to 1988. Donna was an instructional assistant for Beaverton School District and Kenneth worked for Tektronix, Inc., as a numerical control technician in Beaverton. The Kobbes returned to Kellogg when they retired. Donna is active with …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees