A 41-year-old Roseburg man was arrested Wednesday afternoon on suspicion of yelling profanities and disrupting a downtown business, police said. Anthony D. Gunderson is suspected of cursing and directing a racial slur at a passer-by and then following him into Northwest Outdoors, 435 S.E. Jackson St. Gunderson refused to leave and punched one employee, a 55-year-old man, twice in the face, police said. Employees eventually pushed him out the door. Gunderson was arrested on suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree criminal trespassing and harassment. He was issued a citation and released. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees