A Roseburg automotive repair shop operator charged with first-degree manslaughter and drunken driving in the death of a Myrtle Creek woman made a second court
Shaun Lowry makes second court appearance in manslaughter case
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News: Roseburg VFW Post 2468 hosts Interstate 5 coffee break near Milepost 142 on Oct. 3, 4, and 5.
- Club News: Douglas County Master Gardeners prune plant clinic hours beginning in October
- Club News: Umpqua Valley Republican Women host Oct. 1 discussion of upcoming ballot measures
- Club News: Attend the StampFest and Coin Show in Canyonville on Oct. 4 and 5
- Club News: Riddle crafters host Oct. 4 Crafters Fair