Douglas County sheriff’s deputies Wednesday recounted their dramatic standoff with a man accused of greeting them with a gun when they came to evict him
Douglas County sheriff’s deputies testify about tense standoff with gunman
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News: Riddle crafters host Oct. 4 Crafters Fair
- Club News: Umpqua Valley Republican Women host Oct. 1 discussion of upcoming ballot measures
- Club News: Roseburg VFW Post 2468 hosts Interstate 5 coffee break near Milepost 142 on Oct. 3, 4, and 5.
- Club News: Douglas County Master Gardeners prune plant clinic hours beginning in October
- Club News: Attend the StampFest and Coin Show in Canyonville on Oct. 4 and 5