Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Business
- Basics of Business: Use the web for your small business start-up
- Chamber Corner: Riddle schedule filled with fall and winter activity
- Matching job market with workforce a challenge in Douglas County
- Small Business: Strategic alliances provide powerful opportunities
- Chamber Corner: Coast a busy place from Dunefest to fishing