A 24-year-old man was arraigned Wednesday for the 2012 murder of his grandfather, a crime of which he’s been suspected since firefighters found the older
Suspect held since shootout with Roseburg police charged with grandfather’s murder
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg Book & Stationery continues under new ownership
- New businesses slated for Roseburg Valley mall