A 24-year-old man was arraigned Wednesday for the 2012 murder of his grandfather, a crime of which he’s been suspected since firefighters found the older
Suspect held since shootout with Roseburg police charged with grandfather’s murder
Trending in: Business
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll
- Chamber Corner: New businesses, activities enhance the Sutherlin community
- Tax plan stokes recall of Lookingglass fire board