After about 18 months of sitting idle, a longtime slaughter and meat processing facility just east of Roseburg is being returned to a working operation.
On Biz: Meat processor opens east of Roseburg
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- On Biz: Hair stylist opens salon in Rice Hill
- Tax plan stokes recall of Lookingglass fire board
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek