A Roseburg woman suspected of driving under the influence of a controlled substance was arrested Monday night after she crashed her vehicle twice, police said.
Roseburg police: Driver in back-to-back collisions
Trending in: Business
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll
- On Biz: Veteran chef opens Sutherlin sandwich shop
- Family ties hold Roseburg construction company together
- On Biz: Roseburg spa expansion means more room for pampering