TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Business
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- Commissioners approve fee for dumping at landfill
- River guide recounts finding survivors inside wrecked car
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors