TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Business
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft