TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Business
- On Biz: Veteran chef opens Sutherlin sandwich shop
- Chamber Corner: New businesses, activities enhance the Sutherlin community
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll
- On Biz: Roseburg therapist solves dilemma, opens own office
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County