TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek
- Roseburg Book & Stationery continues under new ownership
- On Biz: Hair stylist opens salon in Rice Hill
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll