TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Business
- On Biz: Restaurant in a trailer makes Mexican cuisine available in Elkton
- Small Business: Discipline is a business asset
- Century Ranch: Turkey Crick Ranch traces history to Tennessee cousins
- Chamber Corner: Forest fires devastating, but there is value in burnt trees
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll