A homeless man accused of attacking a 16-year-old girl and stealing her cellphone two months ago in Roseburg was convicted Tuesday of robbery, but acquitted
Homeless man found guilty of robbing teen’s cellphone in Roseburg
Trending in: Business
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- On Biz: Groomer finds a new home in Sutherlin
- Chamber Corner: New businesses, activities enhance the Sutherlin community
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County
- On Biz: Roseburg therapist solves dilemma, opens own office