It’s July. It’s hot and a little muggy inland, with fog and wind at the coast. The kids are bored with no school. It’s two
Chamber Corner: RV park provides cool riverside setting in Elkton
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- On Biz: Hair stylist opens salon in Rice Hill
- Tax plan stokes recall of Lookingglass fire board
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek