Anne McFarlane and Clif Kintyhtt have turned over a new leaf in the Roseburg business community. They’ve brought a concept – delivering locally grown produce by bicycle – they saw while living in Seattle to Roseburg and started New Leaf Delivery. The idea is to turn over a new leaf and limit your carbon footprint. New Leaf Delivery customers order locally grown produce or groceries from a store. McFarlane or Kintyhtt or both pedal to a farm or store, pick up the order and bike to the customer’s home to make the delivery. The couple opened the home-based business in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees