Have you ever wanted to know what it takes to have a home-based business? Shop-tober-Fest will provide people with the opportunity to ask questions of home-based businesspeople and to see the products and services that they offer. The event is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday at the Sutherlin Community Center, 150 S. Willamette St., Sutherlin. Community members who have established home-based businesses are hosting this event. Alysa Dixon, a Sutherlin resident, has led the organizational effort. She is a representative of Scentsy, a line of fragrances and candles. “This is a chance to get to know some …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees