$749.51. According to a National Retail Federation holiday consumer spending survey, that’s how much the average holiday shopper will spend during this Christmas season. That’s …
Are you an average Christmas spender?
Trending in: Business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- Western water shortage could bump up food prices
- On Biz: Naturopathic physicians open Roseburg clinic
- Chamber Corner: Sutherlin chamber moving forward with numerous changes
- Meet Your Merchant: Drain native ensures that customers can hear a pin drop at Family Fun Bowling
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title