Things are really hopping at the Reedsport/Winchester Bay Chamber of Commerce. Our new board has several new faces and we are getting to know each other while planning our annual membership meeting and celebration for Jan. 26. The cocktail party is our chance to let our hair down and enjoy our successes from the previous year. We have plenty to celebrate this time, so it is bound to be quite a party. Our board works hard and every board member is either a co-chair of an event or a key person on two, plus we all pitch in for every …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees