A transition to a new computer program may hinder the release of police and fire dispatch reports for the next few days, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. The software upgrade made much of the information for Police and Fire Logs unavailable for today’s newspaper. Sheriff’s office spokesman Dwes Hutson said the office was scheduled to begin implementing the new system this morning. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees