In the spirit of the New Year, I thought it would be good to list my New Year’s walking, riding and driving resolutions. You may borrow them as your own. Note: As a police officer, it may be necessary to break some of these when I am responding to your urgent call for help, but I will always do it in a prudent manner. You shouldn’t, nor should I when I’m not on duty. Here goes: 1. I resolve to keep my mind on my driving when I am behind the wheel. 2. I resolve not to talk on the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees