Jo’s Janitorial and Maintenance is family-owned. Partners in the company include Josephine Sandberg, son Don Smith Jr., and granddaughter Courtney Duckett. Together, they figure out ways to save energy as the firm contracts to clean residences, commercial buildings, fraternal clubs, veterans halls, retirement centers, government offices and medical facilities. The company’s staff directly supports its clients’ goals of conserving electricity and recycling paper, cardboard, plastics, glass and metals. The firm uses biodegradable cleaning materials. Its cleaning practices reach even more stringent standards for medical offices and clinics. The team purchases cleaning products in bulk. Most company vehicles are high-mileage models. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees