Dr. Daniel Hardt of Eugene will discuss lyme, multiple sclerosis and other automune diseases as they relate to internal systems and gluten intolerance 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Umpqua Valley Arts Center, 1624 W. Harvard Ave. Hardt practices naturopathy. He diagnoses, treats and cares for patients, basing treatment of physiological functions and abnormal conditions on natural laws governing the human body. RSVP and information: Keene Fox, 541-817-3699. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees