After an 18-month break from the wheeling and dealing of the business world, Tom Mosier was ready to get back into it. So he reopened Trader Tom’s March 4 at 647 W. Luellen St. Suite 1, Roseburg. That storefront is next door to the Sunrise Enterprise clearance store in the shopping center at the western end of Harvard Avenue. “This is what I was born and bred to do,” Mosier said. “I’ve always been a wheeler-dealer, I always will be. I’m looking forward to serving my customers again.” Mosier had owned and operated Trader Tom’s for seven years at the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees