A sure sign of success is a strong demand for your product or service. But it’s also possible to be too successful — that is, having more orders and requests than you’re able to fulfill. At first, that might sound like a good problem. But if you don’t act quickly, this dream-come-true can quickly deteriorate into a nightmare of frayed nerves, broken promises, lost clients and irreparable damage to your reputation. Here are some tips for dealing with over-demand: Get a status check You can’t make good decisions unless you have an accurate picture of where everything stands. If you …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees