Your application for credit is the first step in solving your credit report challenges. Be aware of a few things in applying for credit. With all kinds of credit — credit cards, auto purchases, lines of credit, real estate purchases — there are basic rules to follow if you want information on your credit report to be accurate. Most errors on a consumer credit report can be prevented during the credit application process. I used to blame it on gender when couples were involved. Men seemed to be prone to leaving spaces blank more often than their female companions. I …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees