The erratic way Veterans Affairs deals with cancer patients who seek treatment at a nonprofit clinic in Roseburg frustrates the center’s director. The VA sometimes …
VA’s policy mystifies director of Roseburg cancer treatment center
Trending in: Business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Chamber Corner: Sutherlin chamber moving forward with numerous changes
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms