Gilman-Anderson Jenna Gilman and Wesley Anderson have announced their engagement and plans for a May 25 wedding at New Hope Fellowship in Sutherlin. Jenna is the daughter of Todd and Tina Gilman of Sutherlin. Jenna graduated from Sutherlin High School in 2005 and from Generational Leadership in 2008. She is now a youth pastor at The Father’s House in Winston. Wesley is the son of Dennis and Rita Anderson of Winlock, Wash. Wesley graduated from Winlock High School in 2000 and earned a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from University of Wyoming in 2004. He is a sales engineer at …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees