Roseburg City Council members reacted with confusion Monday night after a handful of city residents spoke against establishing an “exclusion zone” to bar the homeless
Don’t bar the homeless, confused council told
Trending in: Business
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Business leaders seeing slow improvement in Douglas County
- Roseburg doctor recounts The Blast’s physical toll
- Chamber Corner: New businesses, activities enhance the Sutherlin community
- Tax plan stokes recall of Lookingglass fire board