A family often compiles a list of important contacts. You know the one. It includes phone numbers for police, fire department, doctor, baby sitter and neighbors. These are intended to meet specific needs for emergencies, respite and support. My personal list would include house cleaner, cook, gardener and chauffer. Why? Because these are things I either don’t do, don’t do well or don’t have an interest in doing. I would rather focus on the things I enjoy and do well. So too, the small business needs to gather the resources that fill gaps that we, as business owners, often leave. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees