An Umpqua Community Health Center employee was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing more than $10,000 worth of computer equipment from the clinic, Roseburg police said. Bryan David Holst, 40, of Roseburg was taken into custody after being interviewed by police. He was booked into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of aggravated first-degree theft and was being held today in lieu of $10,000 bail. Holst worked in the center’s information technology department, police said. The thefts apparently occurred over the past several weeks, police said. The center at 150 Kenneth Ford Drive primarily serves uninsured patients and low-income workers. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees