An Umpqua Community Health Center employee was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing more than $10,000 worth of computer equipment from the clinic, Roseburg police
Employee at Roseburg health clinic suspected of theft
Trending in: Business
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion