MEDFORD — As one of Roseburg’s High’s top golfers the last couple years, Arie Yraguen isn’t used to being left out of the scoring mix — especially when he cards an 80. But that’s how good the Indians were as a team Wednesday at Centennial Golf Club, where their top four all shot 76 or better to win the North Medford Invitational by eight strokes. Devin Caylor led the way for the Indians with a 1-over-par 73 to place second individually overall at the five-time event. Drew Groshong and Garrett Ramsey turned in matching 74s for a tie in third …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees