A great investment in small business insurance protects everything you’ve done to make your business successful. However, the policy you bought when you were starting out might not be sufficient for your current needs, or the direction your company is heading. Review your insurance coverage periodically to ensure that you’re truly getting the most out of your monthly payments, and that you’re prepared for all valid risks. Start with a full assessment of your company’s insurance needs. Business insurance safeguards your property against the consequences of fire, theft, liability and other common risks. As your business has grown, however, you …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees