REDMOND — Roseburg High senior Garrett Ramsey recorded a 4-over-par 76, leading the Indians boys golf team to a third-place finish Friday at the 18-team Raven Rumble in the Desert. The Indians tallied 318 strokes at the tournament, which was held at Eagle Crest Resort. Jesuit won with a 303, and Canby checked in at 314. Ramsey tied with four others for fifth-place individually, shooting a 38 on each end. Hogan Arey of Corvallis won it at even-par. Zach Wilson was second for RHS with a 7-over 79 and Drew Groshong fired an 80. The Indians have their first Southwest …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees