These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 7:24 a.m. — A man was reported walking in the 4400 block of Carnes Road near Griff’s Market. He was screaming at and kicking cars and making lewd gestures. The man was later reported near Green Elementary School. 8:09 a.m. — A person staying at a Yoncalla motel reported having been menaced by a man with a gun who reportedly admitted to poisoning and shooting his …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees