In a previous column about preventive law, I mentioned “no-contest” provisions in wills and trusts, which may avoid problems and disputes later. No-contest clauses (officially …
Legally Speaking: No-contest clauses can protect wills from challenges
Trending in: Business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Chamber Corner: Sutherlin chamber moving forward with numerous changes