Most people (estimated to be 99 percent) need not worry about federal estate taxes with the estate tax exclusion permanently set at $5 million and
Estate planning isn’t just for millionaires
Trending in: Business
- Homegrown in Douglas County: Jack Mathis Construction celebrating 60 years
- On Biz: Hair stylist opens salon in Rice Hill
- Small Business: What challenges face your business?
- Chamber Corner: Wine walk and park music livens up Myrtle Creek
- Tax plan stokes recall of Lookingglass fire board