A 60-year-old Roseburg woman who lied to social service workers at least a dozen times about her marital status and household income will spend a …
Roseburg woman sent to prison for being welfare cheat
Trending in: Business
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Chamber Corner: Sutherlin chamber moving forward with numerous changes