A Sublimity man who died Saturday after being shocked with a Taser by Roseburg police had been released from jail an hour earlier because a …
Douglas County judge: insufficient reason to hold Sublimity man before tasing death
Trending in: Business
- Energy Spotlight: Climb aboard Douglas Rides for efficient transportation
- On Biz: Myrtle Creek woman opens photo business
- Legally Speaking: Who pays for long-term care expenses?
- Chamber Corner: Reedsport/Winchester Bay looks ahead to busy schedule
- Western water shortage could bump up food prices
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans