Change is a constant in life that impacts organizations and individuals. I have been working in work force and business development programs since 1977, and for the past four years as the half-time director of the Small Business Development Center at Umpqua Community College. The other half of my work has consisted of work force development and community education related activities. I am one of those fortunate people with a job that I look forward to going to just about every day. Although my current position has been a great fit for me (sometimes I can’t believe I am actually …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees